1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Banksy, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

2. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I would say NO!
    It is just like the National providers for Walgreens and so on...................
    I can just see the problems with who hit what & when.
    They are skimming the profit off the top. Get out there and start banging on doors. :)
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm not signing up! Thought you'd all get a kick out of it.
  5. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I did, I think cuz my driveway is always last I will call them and have it done. Ha. :p
  6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I posted on their FB page last summer. They deleted and banned me. They don't like pointed questions about insurance, responsibility, etc etc
  7. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Don't be so skeptical. With all the nerds out there today. This maybe the way of the future.

Service at your finger tips.
  8. weatherbymag

weatherbymag Junior Member

they take 40% off the top
    require a $1Mil GL policy and you need to list them on it..
    the big questions are who pays for damage done to properties..
  9. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

The guy who plowed it before you, of course... There are a few threads about these guys here if you search for them. You wont find me signing up with them any time soon. Its a neat concept, but I don't trust anyone tracking my location to "send me work"... therefor gps is not enabled on my phone. Maybe Id consider it if texting were an option.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  10. flyguyirvin65

flyguyirvin65 Member

I just did the app and got a price for my driveway, They quoted $60. They take 40% So they want me to do it for $36 :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    I wont drop my plow for less than $60 on my driveway
    NO Thanks I pass
  11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe you'll charge 60 bucks,but your wife will crack the whip on you and you'll do it for free!:rolleyes:
  12. flyguyirvin65

flyguyirvin65 Member

Oh snap:angry: I forgot about that factor
  13. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Their contract is very 1 sided.. I laughed at it.. Seems to be a bunch of "1 time service calls" which i don't do.. Always a nightmare.