1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PlowSite Rules

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

chuck,
    west chester a sponser?

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

No Karl, West Chester is not a sponsor. Did West Chester make a post promoting themselves?

There is nothing wrong with (or against the rules) telling people where to get the parts they need, or about job opportunities, or about new products or web sites. If someone in your area needed parts you could post where a supplier was, the same way I did.

Lighten up.

~Chuck

4. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Chuck is correct. No violation of the rules in promoting someone elses business, just not your own. We are here to help each other. Finding the best resources is part of helping.

5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Wait a minute!

There are a lot of people that post here that sell snow and ice products,including me!

We exchange alot of ideas and talk about different products.That is what makes this forum work.I agree that the spam is illegal,but if you are referring to me or the other guys that post here please let me know.
    Thank You

6. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

thanks for clearing that up