1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PlowSite members are better!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Grn Mtn, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I just gotta say, PlowSite members are a lot nicer than LawnSite. Here if you post a thread, someone will reply, sometimes intelligently :) I've even made some local contacts (Steve, Vitaly) guys like me just trying to get bigger and better. I've posted a few times on LawnSite and Nothing... its very elitist. --PlowSite Rocks!

Got my fiberglass poles today- go brown(ups)
    Pick up my spreader next week- Yea

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

I don't really understand where you are coming from.
    You posted 9 times over there, never starting a thread yourself, so it's not like you asked a question and it's been left unanswered. In fact, I am there daily, and I rarely and I mean rarely see a thread that is not responded to by some of the members. You say you posted a few times, and NOTHING? I don't get that comment. What did you expect? What were you looking to get? What do you mean by nothing? I'm sorry your Lawnsite experience hasn't been what you expected it to be. Maybe if you can convey a little better to us what you expected, and what you want to get out of lawnsite, I can better understand. Until then, I think Lawnsite and Plowsite both are the best green industry and snow forums out there.

3. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Missunderstood

Relax Jodi, your taking my comments the wrong way. I understand that the two sites are the same and I'm not bashing the sites. My Post was directed to the members on PlowSite not the administrators, If I had issues with the quality (which I don't because I like these sites) or whatever you thought I was talking about I would have emailed you directly and not in an open forum. When I said "nothing" I meant no one on LawnSite made a comment towards what I was commenting on. Here on PlowSite that hasn't been the case. There is nothing I need to convey to you at this time (again) because I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM with PlowSite/LawnSite, my comments were just plain PlowSite guys rock and the others don't.
    No bias in your last comment :)