1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PlowSite Customer Coupon

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Oct 6, 2011.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

Today and tomorrow we are giving all plowsite customers a $10 coupon for any purchase. For 1000 stakes or more we are giving a $50 coupon!

Give us a call and get your stakes today.

866-938-0922
    www.discountsnowstakes.com

2. Big Ford

Big Ford Member

no more coupons?

3. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

$247.76 to ship to Canada on a order for $312.50. Please explain to me how on earth this can be a good deal for anyone except the pirates at UPS. Will you ship USPS? Time to look at your competition to see what they will offer. 20 years in retail and importing out of the US and this is just astronomically out of touch with reality.

4. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

shipping price

unfortunately, shipping to canada has increased pretty substantially. i will try and call you directly to see if i can lower it. when websites try to calculate the shipping amount with taxes and duties, sometimes the costs are over calculated. we are exploring a few different options but the difference in pricing is minimal. i would be willing to ship using any vendor you prefer. thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this.

our coupons just expired, please call me direct and i will see what kind of savings i can offer you.

thx - chris

866-938-0922

www.discountsnowstakes.com

chris@discountsnowstakes.com

5. Nfiore89

Nfiore89 Junior Member

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.. i get them for .76/ stick if i order under 1k...

6. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

but what kind of stakes are they? at that price, they are probably, 1/4 inch diameter, no cap, no tape, or missing at least one. i have these stakes also.... i can do .74/stake in the 1000 quantity. i can take a look at your supplier and compare ours to theirs, i can guarantee our products quality and do my best with pricing. let me know. -chris