1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowsite.com ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Rcgm, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

:confused: When did plowsite.com first hit the net ?

Thanks
    RCGM
    Brad

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

As a separate site - May 18, 2001. Before that, it was a forum within Lawnsite. When people were originally registered with the stand-alone Plowsite, the "Join Date" showed as 5-18-2001 - like mine. Some people wanted their date to reflect the date they joined on LS, so their dates were adjusted. On LS, I am "MJ". If you look, it shows "MJ" joined LS in Nov '00.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Brad, I just realized - you should already know this. Your join date is Dec 2000. It would still have been part of LS. Although you weren't posting between 1/01 and 9/06 so maybe you didn't.

When I come on, I hit "New Posts" and reply from there. By doing that, I don't get all the info, such as a poster's "Join Date". .

????

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

My join date is 1999. The problem is I can't remember back that far:dizzy:

5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I was just wondering because I can barely recall joining. But back then it was not even close to what it is now.This sight is just awesome the info anything you could possible think you need to know its here. But the greatest part of plowsite is due to the sponsors is it is FREE:yow!: purplebou :redbounce :bluebounc