1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowside wiring? troubles

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by leigh, Feb 6, 2014.

1. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

mm2 mc straight blade.Pump seal went bad.flooded motor with fluid.replaced seal and installed a new pump and spare motorI had on shelf.Plow won't raise or turn more than a little, making banging noise.Airbound? always corrected itself in a minute or two. Can't find a wiring diagram for the plowside. What goes where on the motor? main power cable ,black-ground?, orange black-positive? smaller wires -black orange? black yellow? Thanks very tired not thinking at 100%

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Fisherplows.com. look under library

3. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Thanks. I spent an hour searching that library and couldn't find a thing about the plowside /motor wiring. Got an answer from another thread when I didn't here from anyone till now.I can't believe how something so simple became a frustrating puzzle due to several days of little sleep.The problem was the spare motor I installed had the pos and neg studs reversed. So I hooked up the ground cable and to the pos stud and the pos power cable cable to the neg/ground along with the small wires which were supposed to go to ground! Took 5 minutes to fix. Glad I didn't burn it up.