1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by esmcolo, Dec 17, 2004.

1. esmcolo

esmcolo Junior Member

Hello All,

I am going to be purchasing some 1 ton trucks and need some plows at a good price. Anyone here got any plows they wanna sell? Would like them to be not too used, but list what you got and where you're at so I can figure out shipping costs and all. Thanks

2. Plow

I have a western pro guard 7' 6" uni mount. Complete except for truck mount and wiring harness going into the truck.

Rams have no pitting, seals are good with no leaks. No dents or cracks on plow or frame. No broken welds. Pump is in excellent shape. Hydraulic lines are good with no leaks. Cutting edge has little or no wear and is original.......

Email me at snowremoval@snowplowpatrol.com if you are interested. I can send you pictures of the plow....

Reno, Nevada 89523
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2004