1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plows sander dump truck snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tinman, Oct 7, 2009.

1. tinman

tinman Junior Member

2006 fisher 8' ss x blade with push plates and wires. I'm looking for a 9' ss x blade. Do you have one to trade?
    2008 ss 3 yard curtus Sander for $4000.00 with LED strobe lights on the back 2001 Ford F350 v10 Superduty Dump truck. Truck has 23,000 miles on it, barley used . Truck has a 9' dump body with tail gate. Body is really heavy duty, and has just been sand blasted and painted. Truck is a 4x4 XL. Truck has a 9' Fisher 2 HD Snow plow. Truck has yollow flashing lights, trap for dump and has Elc brakes for trailer. Truck is wired for a 2008 ss 3 yard curtus Sander to be sold seperatly for $4000.00 and is also wired for a fisher sander. Truck runs great, no mechanical issues. It has new trans this past winter I have all paper work for the work that has been done on this truck from ford. Looking to get $16,500 with the snowplow. Will sell with sander for $20,000.00. firm 12 foot Pro-Tech Snow Plow-pusher for sale with rubber edge it's 2 years old. $3000.00
    jandfsnowplowing@gmail.com

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

pics????????????

3. tinman

tinman Junior Member

What do you want pics of?

4. Subicbay

Subicbay Junior Member

The dump truck & plow.

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

a new trans at 23,000 miles! dang send me pics of the truck and plow. tojay22@aol.com

6. tinman

tinman Junior Member

I'm haveing a hard time posting picks, so if you need them I need your email. Thanks

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

would you sell the 9' fisher HD seperately? if so how much would you want for it? and how much would you want for the 8' Xblade? you can send pics of whatever you want posted to mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com and i'll post them up for you....in your email please paste a link to this thread so i can find it easier too! =]

8. tinman

tinman Junior Member

$3400 firm for the 8' x blade and push plates and wires

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

How about for the 9' HD?

10. tinman

tinman Junior Member

just selling 8' fisher ss x blade 3300