1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plows, salter, mounts, controller Misc.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by x.system, Dec 21, 2011.

1. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a guy headed to Fla Tomorrow or Friday so if you are in line with Lansing MI to Fla I will ship for free.

Snowdogg HD75 11 model, used 6 times end of last season. Like new wiring and controller. 1 used mount for 1500 ram 94-01. 1 new in box mount (16062130) for 88-2000 classic body style 1500/2500/3500 GM with hardware and instructions. 1 new in box mount (16063400) for 94-02 dodge 1500/2500/3500 with hardware and instructions. Pretty sure the 2 dodge mounts are the same so I can sell the new one in the box for $300 if anyone wants that mount.

All of it for $3200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snowex 575 with wiring and variable speed controller $700 or best offer.

[​IMG]

Curtis mount, blasted and painted 99-02 GM 1500 $350 plus shipping
    Curtis controller $125 plus shipping

[​IMG]

Call me for quick responce
    517 930 6280

Jim

2. x.system

x.system Senior Member

7.5 ft uni mount plow side, 3 spring pro, all blasted and painted, new cutting edge, new lights $1600 no plow side wiring.
    8 ft uni plow side not refurbished, molboard broke, 4 spring pro, has new lights, $1000
    will need the molboard welded or replace. I personally would replace.

Also have a refurbished uni mount mount for 88-98 GM 1500/2500/3500 I will sell with either plow for $400

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Route change, going through Indiana to Nashville Tn. If anyone needs anything moved south let me know. Not leaving until Sunday afternoon.

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

What mount comes with the salter? What controller is it? How old, any issues? Live near Elkhart, IN. Not sure how you're going to TN but I would imagine down I-69 so it's about 45min to Elkhart.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Any word on that Unimount pump?

6. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I definatly have one for you, I just can't remember which one it was that I had a problem with lol. Call me sometime Thur or Fri.

7. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Its a hitch mount, stock controller. I listed that for another member who just moved and doesn't have internet yet, give him a call for more info. Bruce at 989 981 6007

8. LeadSSled

LeadSSled Junior Member
    from East TN

I sure wish I could swing the $3K for the SnowDogg setup for my 01 Ram 2500. But guess I will have to settle for something a little more "used". I could scrape together maybe $2400 tops right now for a complete system. Good luck with your sale. It looks like a great unit.

9. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I can do $2800 for that new dodge mount, plow side, wiring and controller, complete package.

I know once he gets to Nashville he's going to head east to drop his trailer at his realitives house before he heads the rest of the way south, just not sure where yet.

10. LeadSSled

LeadSSled Junior Member
    from East TN

I'm only 2-1/2 hours east of Nashville - right where I40 and I75 join. I've got $2K cash in my pocket for a plow deal that just fell through this morning. I was going to drive to Cincinatti today to pick it up, but it fell through. It was an older model Meyer plow and not nearly as nice as your 1-year old one, but included a Western Pro Flo Spreader as a package deal all for $2K. It would have been worth the 600-mile round trip if the deal worked. Don't really need the spreader, but it would have been a nice bonus.

I think I could come up with another $400 today, but another $800 just isn't there after all of the Christmas expenses - money is tight these days. You are offerring a good deal but I just don't tthink I can scratch together the extra cash.

11. LeadSSled

LeadSSled Junior Member
    from East TN

I couldn't figure out how to send a PM on this site to take this discussion offline.

Would you be willing to meet me in the middle at $2600? Cash to your driver upon pickup/exchange. After a few phone calls, I've found a buddy that will lend me a couple hundred bucks until payday (next Friday).

When will he be coming through TN? And where/when would I have to meet him? Nashville? Somewhere East of Nashville? I would be coming from Knoxville, so any distance east of Nashville saves me some fuel.

Thanks.

12. x.system

x.system Senior Member

You have to have 10 posts to PM people, just give me a call, my number is on my first post. I've got to run over and get some parts from him today so I will find out exactly where he's heading. I used to come to Knoxville 5-6 times a year to ride deals gap.

13. LeadSSled

LeadSSled Junior Member
    from East TN

OK, I understand. I'm a newbie... but somehow it shows that I've had 0 posts even though I've had a few of them.

It was a pleasure speaking with you today, Jim. Thank you for working with me to come to a deal that is agreeable to both of us. I've done all of the money gathering today and have cash in hand. Just let me know the details of when and where the rendesvous with your driver will take place. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!

14. x.system

x.system Senior Member

It looks like you will be meeting Todd in Chatanooga, he's not set on exactly when he's heading out yet but today he was thinking Monday, 8am but that could change. Planning on loading the plow Sunday so if anything changes before that let me know and I will give you a call once we get it loaded and I know for sure what time he is heading out.

15. LeadSSled

LeadSSled Junior Member
    from East TN

That sounds good. Chattanooga is about 100 miles/90 minutes for me. Monday would be perfect, but just call me with the details on Sunday/Christmas. I should be available all day.

16. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Will do. Your posts don't count in the for sale forum if you didn't realize already.

More stuff for sale, can be delivered in the same route.

06 take off box with gate $1600
    [​IMG]

11 take off box, no gate, no lights $1000
    [​IMG]

03 take off with gate that was painted red then never reinstalled $1100
    [​IMG]

Also have a bunch of southern doors and tailgates for f250's

17. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Snowdogg plow headed to Tn. Box's still available with free shipping till 8am Monday.

New in box snowdogg mounts with hardware and instructions available
    88-00 GM Classic 1500/2500/3500 $300
    94-02 Ram 1500/2500/3500 $300

18. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

long bed or short on them ford beds?

19. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

any 08 or newer tailgates for superduty ford?

20. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Silver and red are long, I thought the 11 was a short but it looks long in the pic. I think he has 2 newer gates with the super duty on the lower portion 08-11, both white. All his stuff comes out of Texas so its all rust free.