1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plows needed in joliet,il

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mriddlesr, Feb 6, 2009.

1. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

Plow and salt trucks needed in joliet, just picked up major banking center and am in need of trucks for the remainder of this season and possible 3 year contracts. Any one interested please call mike or dan at 773-254-6500
  2. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

i tried calling you today but no answer. if you see this before i call again please call me, my name is jason @ 815 791 7103 i live in joliet and am definitely available to help you out. thanks
  3. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

steve here ......I am available to help with plowing if needed 630-863-8733.......mulchguys.com steves snowplowing I have 4 trucks availablepayup
  4. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

jablatti ya there? jason waass uupppp!

did ya here from those guys from joliet? they needed help with bank lots i guess,any word? prsportpayup mulchguys.com
  5. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

i gave him a call monday morning. he asked what equipment i had and such and told him im located in joliet... he said hed call me back but i havent heard anything. gonna call again tomorrow. i could use a bank contract for 3 years thats for sure.
  6. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi

Look in the networking section that this guy posted. Stay away seems shady.