1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plows head to head

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by larryhd, Feb 3, 2009.

1. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

erie #37 left and #108 right

2. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I like them and would love to try one out. whats the whole number thing about?
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Didn't know those Blizzards had that much scoop action.

Nice Plows:drinkup:

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Your sig says you have 810's but is the one on the right an 8611? The #'s are Jerre's serial #'s
  5. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

awesome looking plows. i would definately love to try one some day, and am thinking hard about switching to blizzard and getting a nice 810 or 8611lp but im still too loyal to my boss and dealer. the boss part i could break ties with without a prob but my dealer is too awesome and i go through him for all my mowing stuff (husqvarna) and other things so i really wouldnt want him holding a grudge on me for switching plow brands and screwing me over.
  6. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

760 speedwing left and 810 right
  7. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Nice! How do you like the Erie Specials? We switched to Blizzards this year after owning bosses, mostly because the fleet was updated and he wanted something different. I have an 810 on my truck the other two guys have 8611(?) on their 550s. Those things are absolutely monstrous.

Without getting into a huge debate, I actually like the V plows a little better. Seems like I could grab more with the Boss' and with the blizzards I feel like I'm cleaning up more trails than with the V. Could just be my technique is wrong though.

- Dan
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

it is great to have jerre as a neighbor we love our blizzards