1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plows for sale, several with mounts, fisher and blizzard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Dec 5, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I've got a few plows for sale, thought it was time for a new thread. Starting with the blizzads: a year old 760 speed wing with all the mounts and wiring from a 2006 f-150 very nice, a 3 year old 810 power plow with all mounts and wiring off a 2004 3500 chevy, Fisher's: mm1 3- wire 7'6" with back drag and wings,(looks rough, works like it should though), a mm1 3 wire 8', looks about right for age, works very well, an 8'6" mm1 ez-v, (2) one year old 7'6" mm2 straight blades in very good shape, a 1 yr old mm2 9'6" ez-v, very nice shape, and, lastly, a 9' stainless x-blade, don't really want to sell that one but would for the right money. As far as mounts, I have 99-04 ford push plates, complete plates and wiring for 99-02 1500 gm, mounts and wiring for 2005-2007 f-250 and 350. The packages that are complete wiring and mounts I will not separate but will sell just the mounts and wiring or just the off truck plows. Please e-mail for any additional info and prices. Snow is here, get em' while they last!!!

2. 06 1500HD

06 1500HD Junior Member

How much for the 7'6" mm2? Assuming you don't have the push plates/wiring for my truck.

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

the 7'6" mm2, new last year, very nice but does have one small end corner that caught something a shows a small ripple. Otherwise, very nice. Off truck only $2700. Plow was new last year, even has the new style lights or if you don't care about the new style lights, I'd swap on an older style set and save take off another $100. I also have another 7'6" mm2. It has prowings, a back drag, extra cutting edge and a top flap, also new last year, 3k or $2900 with the older style lights.

4. mberthia

mberthia Junior Member

Is that 8'6" mm1 ez-v a 2 plug? if so how much?

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

It is a 3-plug, mm1

6. newbe

newbe Junior Member

Chev k1500 silverado 4x4

Do you have anything that would fit my truck. and how much.

7. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

what year?