1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plows for sale in vermont fishers, blizzards and snow pushers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Sep 6, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Hi guys, looking to update some equipment. I have a 00' fisher 7.5 ft rd, three wire, with wings, back drag, , an 8' fisher 3 wire of a similar vintage, has back drag, needs an edge, similar vintage fisher 8.5ft ez-v, new edges, three wire, a very nice, new last year blizzard 760speed wing with mounts and wiring off of an 06' f-150, this plow is like new, very little use, and, its an erie special, (mods by Jerre Heyer, the blizzard guru extraordinar) I also have a blizzard 810 on my 04' 3500 chevy which might come up for sale if I definitely decide to trade trucks. Also might be selling one of my skid steer pushers. An 8' curtis and a 10' protech, both very nice, the protech like new. Not sure if those are going yet though. Thought I'd see if there was any interest in anything then I could post the stuff individually. If anyones interested reply or e-mail and I can reply with more info and pricing, pictures also available if you shoot me your e-mail.

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

A bump to the top and also forgot to mention I have two spreaders as well. One very nice buyers stainless with new bed chain. Also have a 4 or so year old snow way painted that is a little rough. Needs to have chains freed up etc, Surface rust but no rot through that I remember. Both are in cab electric controls. Pictures available just shoot me your e-mail. B/o on the snow way.The buyers stainless I am pretty firm at $2,500 Its a very nice unit and is like new with the new bed chain.