1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plows for sale everywhere

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by iceyman, Jan 16, 2008.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i guess it just might be the lack of snow here in NJ but in the last week our roads are lined with 4x4s with plows with forsale signs in the windows. everyone must have lost hope already for this winter. anybody else seeing this. jw
  2. 10elawncare

10elawncare Senior Member

just the usual few here and there. ive seen a lot of trucks/plows for sale online though.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a buyers market.Time to build up the fleet!
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

exactly what i was thinking... too bad we have no snow to justify the $ for an addtl truck. i love spending $ too. i was driving today and saw about 15 trucks for sale just cruising around town. anybody wanna spot me some loot...lol
  5. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

was like that last year here around March. Guys were selling trucks, mowers, trailers, anything they hadn't used in a while to generate some cash. It's been an OK year so far, but I'm sure there are some guys that are hurting because they're over dependent on plow income.