1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PLOWS for sale boss western backblades lightbars controllers LOTS OF STUFF

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Oct 20, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

FOR SALE #616-446-1777 Tojay22@aol.com
    --boss 8.2 poly vblade with curb guards 2 years old all wires and handheld controller with your pick of a 04 ford superduty mount or 04 chevy/gmc mount $3700

--boss 9.2 poly vblade with curb guards 2-3 years old all wires and handheld controller with your pick of a 04 ford superduty mount or 04 chevy/gmc mount $3700 (((( my buddy wants this one so its his but if the deal falls through i will let you guys know))))

--B&B 8 foot back blade with built in pump. has all wires. mount for a 04 ford f250 (should fit 99-2008) $2600

--ebbling and sons back blade with pump mounted on top. also has 18" hydraulic wings on both sides (not on right now) right now im just running the normal sides on it. when the wings are on it can go from 8' to 12' $3500 OBO

-- 8.6 unimount western with controller (no wires or truckside mount) $900

-- i also have a few lightbars for sale.
    *a code 3 minibar with a clear dome and amber filters also has backup lights in it $160
    *a star minibar amber in color $70
    *a star minibar strobe that's amber $80
    *a red federal signal minibar $65
    they all have magnets on them u can put cig plugs on em but i had them hard wired.

- new western mvp vblade handheld controller $200
    - almost new boss vblade handheld controller $200
    - western joystick for straight blade $125

you can email me at tojay22@aol.com or call me at 616-446-1777 im in grand rapids, Michigan

***i will get some pics up in a few days i have a lot of stuff to do so it might be awhile b4 i get time*****

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

wanna see some pics asap of the light bars

3. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Yea I might be interested in a lighbar as well.

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

pics

will get some pics up monday

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

Make Offers On The Plows!

make me some offers on the plows i have a little wiggle room

6. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

What kind of truck did the ebling and sons go to? or i guess what will the mount fit on

7. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Will the back blade work on an 03 F150?

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

pending a pic I would like the star mini strobe bar, thanks Aaron

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Sent you an E-Mail. Thanks for the help.

10. tojay22

tojay22 Member

backblade

i have 2 mount for you to chose from for that back blade. a 04 chevy so that should fit from around year 2000 to 2007 i belive and a 04 f250 so that should fit 99 to 07 f250 and f350

11. tojay22

tojay22 Member

didnt get it. counld you please try sending it again? tojay22@aol.com

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Just a thought, try looking in your junk email folder. I few guys on here have emailed me and they have ended up there, because the comp doesn't know the sender.

13. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i dont have the truck side mountf or a f-150 but you can get them for it i know

14. tojay22

tojay22 Member

pics

here are a few pics. also the unimount has been sold. the wings for the ebbeling backblade can bee seen in the pics with it.like i said they are no on it right now. the plows have been in a barn with a dirt floor so they are kinda dirty.

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 004.jpg

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 003.jpg

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 005.jpg

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 006.jpg

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 007.jpg

15. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Any lightbar pics? I looking to buy two of them...

16. tojay22

tojay22 Member

pics

the pics are low quality but its all i have. i also have a code 3 mini strobe that i want to sell (pictured with controllers) it has for corner strobes in it and i think it has a bulb burned out on it to. it doesn't have magnets on it but you can put them on it. i would like $210 for it

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 010.jpg

boss plows  backblades  lightbars for sale 012.jpg

plow controlers 001.jpg

plow controlers 002.jpg

plow controlers 003.jpg

17. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

just wondering will you sell the wings for the ebling and sons separate and if so how much would you like for them?

18. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i would like to sell it all together. how much would you pay for them though. for the right price i would think about it.

19. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i have the same light as the first on in line and its wicked bright, makes me look like a tow truck driver, lol so bump for a real brght light.
    [​IMG]

20. tojay22

tojay22 Member

wings

the wings are also 24inchs not 18 sorry for the mis-print