1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PLownig Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1BadHawk, Jan 28, 2005.

1. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk Member

Just doing some research on lawsuits pertaining to snow plowing. Do you know of any or been involved in any yourself? If so whats the nature and the outcome?

Ive been trying to search the net but its rather difficult to find info on this particular issue. Ran across one article a week ago online somewhere but cant find it anymore. Oh well, guess ill keep looking since have some time to kill.

Also, where can I get some statistics, such as # of Slip&Fall suits filed, won, lost, that sort of stuff? I wouldnt mind puting together a little information packet to give to some of my customers who dont think salting is that important.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2005
  2. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

i used to plow for the city 10 yrs or so ago and four of us the city and the home owner got sued by this welfare scumbag slut that came home drunk
    she was walking on top of the snow banks, we had a lot of snow that year
    she fell. it was our fault for putting snow on the side of road. duh where would you like me to put it? i know where i'd like to put it.....!
    well the out come was it cost me 500 bucks for her to go away
    plus lawyers fees. so the wheels of justice are against you. and trust me
    if you screw up you will get sued and even if you dont someone will try
    cause thats the sociaty we live in. if i can get it from you why should i work
    just look at those blood suckers (jim suckmeoff)
    running their ads just looking for people who
    are idiots or scammers looking to empty your wallet and own what you
    worked hard for........ :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: