1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PlowMaxx size, cost and dealer?

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by JimMarshall, Nov 10, 2015.

1. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

Hey all, wondering if someone can tell me the recommended PlowMaxx size for on a 2600 lb rated skid steer? (8300 lbs)

Also, what kind of price should I expect for this size of PlowMaxx (w/live edge)?

Dealers in NW PA?

2. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey Jim,
    any of these three Plowmaxx. PLSS0630-11 1500 lbs, PLSS0730-12 1785lbs
    and PLSS0830-13 2,070 lbs. We do not have any Liveedge plows left in these sizes as of now. I have Beverage tractor in Virgina, and Xtreme Equipment in New Jersey.
    Please give me a call if you wanr want more info.
    Paul 514-608-4675

3. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

Paul, thanks for getting back to me. I wouldn't be able to feasibly purchase another piece of equipment before next season, unless it starts snowing, and a lot. Let's say the 8-13...... Do you have an approximate cost with the live edge and a universal skid mount? I realize prices could increase between now and next year and are dependent on freight, etc
    I just am looking to have an idea. I don't know if I should expect 10? 12? 15 thousand? I have no idea what these are going for.

If you prefer not to post the info you could email to Jim dot kingslandscaping at gmail dot com