1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by sboi12345, Feb 8, 2004.

1. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

do you think a dynamark 832 would do ok for plowing anything up to 6 inches of snow, it is really old. it is 8 horsepower. thanks
    any advice apreieceated.
    also, does anybody know how to make a plow for a tractor, and a lift system.

2. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

ideas

anybody have any ideas? any help would be greatly appriecetiad

3. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

hey dude, check out my home built plow thread. i am building another plow for my 79' sears lt8. get some ideas and let me know how it goes. in my opinion, i like the old tractors they are built better and even though they are under powered if you use a low gear they will push good. i have carlise super lug a.g. tires on my tractor instead of chains and i can push a foot of snow real well in first gear.:waving: i have pics of my rig on webshots.com if you copy and paste the address in my signiture you will get to them.:drinkup:

4. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

thanks

i will try the pushing and tell you, i hopefully will get some snow. anybody know how to make a plow for my mower. i want about a 40 incher. thanks
    sboi12345

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its all in the gearing good tires chains

6. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

chains

do you know of any good chains to use to plow with that mower?
    please respond