1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing with lifted dodge?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Jread, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Jread

Jread Junior Member

Hi, wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have a 2006 ram 2500 6in lift with 37in tires. I got a new blizzard plow and want to know where I can get frame drop brackets or if u guys know anyone who can make them? I tried boonman on this site but no response. I'm not losing the lift or the tires so I really need to come up with something. It's really too bad a company does not make these I think they would be good sellers. Any info would be a great help, thanks in advance:mechanic:
  2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

3. Jread

Jread Junior Member

Thanks, i'll try see what he says. That site won't let's u send messages to members even after u register. Ill try posting in that forum, thanks again