1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing with jeep cherokee

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by ditchbangin, Sep 22, 2006.

1. ditchbangin

ditchbangin Junior Member
    from ohio

hello everyone, iam new to this site and have a question about my plans. my jeep is a 1993 cherokee country lifted 4.5 inches, and i understand that the plow geometry is different because of this, i can modify the equipment and have the means to do it but should I? does anyone on this site plow with a lifted jeep? some input if you have it please.. thanks in advance..

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

My suggestion would be to go to the gray bar above that has the single word "search", click on it, type in the word "cherokee" and send several hours reading. After that, use your own judgement and do what you want to do.

3. bcrowley18

bcrowley18 Junior Member

lighten up big fella

wow Mick, good advice, but hey big fella did ya find a little yellow in your coffee this morning...:salute:

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

???

I'm just slow sometimes. Realize this thread is from last September. There have been several threads about plowing with Cherokees. Some are unibody construction and not really suited to plowing, but others are. So he really needs to figure out the pros and cons of using his particular vehicle.

Nope, no yellow in my coffee:drinkup: . Sometimes it does seem like I'm (and others are) pi... in the wind, though.