1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing with Isuzu NRR

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by davedogwood, Sep 9, 2014.

1. davedogwood

davedogwood Junior Member

would like to put a Boss plow mount on my 2012 Isuzu cabover. anyone have some pictures of how they have the plow frame attached to the truck. It's a total custom job since Boss doesn't make a mount for this application

Thanks Dave

2. robtown

robtown Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a fisher v plow on my w 4500. I can take pictures of that. They had to cuatom do it. It was worth the money for the install. They warrantied there work if something happened.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I had a heavy weight western 10 foot on my Mitsubishi some special welding but nothing major has truck for 6 years and never an issue Best truck because of can over and view

4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

I have a snoway 9' on my isuzu. The truck plows great. You have to run good rubber and ample weight in cabovers, the downpressue is a big plus when the conditions get dicey. You need to put experienced drivers in the non 4 wheel drive isuzus!

5. davedogwood

davedogwood Junior Member

Thanks for the replies, I know they plow great I had a plow on my UD cab over I just sold. it plowed great. The plow frame was welded up to the truck frame pretty basic. I wanted to mount this one up without frame welding so as not to have any truck warrantee issues. If any of you could snap a few under truck pics of the mount that would be great. Thanks

6. straightlinelan

straightlinelan Member

I had a 2006 and 2007 Chevy W4500 which i believe is the same as the isuzu truck. Monroe truck equipment out of Joliet Illinois mounted them. I don't believe it was custom. They plowed awesome, just got tired of wiring issues with the truck itself.