1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing with a jeep wrangler

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by craigotr, Aug 11, 2008.

1. craigotr

craigotr Junior Member
    from NH

I am considering buying a Jeep Wrangler to have fun in the summer. I am getting rid of my 1500 Dodge pick-up that I have plowed with for years. I must be able to plow with the Wrangler. Any one out there that can tell me your experience plowing with a Wrangler? I have a small lot that I need to plow. I would like to know how the wrangler is to plow with before I invest.

Thank You,
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Jeeps are Great for plowing small lots and drives. Had 2 with 7' blades and they could plow the small lots like banks and oil change places in half the time of a short box truck with a 8' blade.
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

We have lots of customers running our 22 series plows on Wranglers.

Hydraulic Down Pressure and Wireless Controls are options that are available on this model. A 5 year structural and 2 year electric/hydraulic warranty comes standard with your purchase.

Welcome to Plowsite. :waving:
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the site Craig. The Wrangles is an excellent choice. Go with a Sno-Way blade if you can.
  6. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

I had an F150 I wont go back to a PU
  7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

here is a pic of a 22 series we just put on this week...