1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing with a caddy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nevrnf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Buddie of mine shot this Tuesday night, It is an Escalade on 20's with some neon under the truck. He was plowing the lot across the street from him

escaladeplow2.JPG

2. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Plowin with some BLING !!payup

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Neon lights could be melting the snow underneath as they plow?

Never know he could be onto something. LMAO

I would venture to say this is near the city?

4. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

That is plowing in style! Might be a few years down the road for us though:D .

5. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I read an old post (with pics) of a guy who uses an Escalade... but people dissed him for it.

6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

you know it wouldnt be all that funny if he didnt have the neons going. Hey everyone look kevin federline is doing snow removal.

7. KCB

KCB Senior Member

If you look closely you will notice that he forgot to install hydraulics in the front. Id like to know how hes going to bounce some piles around and stack them 15 feet in the air like us real plow guys:rolleyes: Seriously though, what a jackazz.

8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Looks like the rear tires are about to skip off the ground. What a joke......

9. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

LOL!! :jester: :jester:

10. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

1st off k-fed's a *****....

2nd i give him props....that shits poppin...i think its cool let him be....maybe he owns the property or the biz there and hes tryin to get it done him self so if something goes wrong he's to blam....what my pops did had me plow so it'd b in the fam....so i duno....

but good for him let him be....the younger generation is takin over and you old heads dont know how to deal with it...

oh and those shoes look bigger than 2o's look at the feets from my eyes the look like low pro's so i would have to say 22's-24's(might be to big...)

11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

There is a guy in my area that plows with his '03 or so Escalade EXT. Doesn't look too bad IMO, but its not my cup of tea.

12. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

HUH:dizzy: What did you just say?Poppin,blam,old heads,shoes,shoes.Snow shoes?
    Feets.UMM ok
    Second the younger generation taking over and we don't know how to deal with it LMAO that is a good one.
    Rcgm

13. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

ok that was said wrong im sorry...i dont know if the older generation is ready for the work ethic(lazy)...i have the work ethic of more your generation....but other than that i dont the the older guys dont know how to deal with this generation they wear pants down their ass, listen to rap/punk, drive pimped out rides....

thats all im going to say...

14. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

[​IMG]

15. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I understand I just don't get the language.Shoes 24's on the feet stuff.

RCGM
    Brad

16. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

YO DOG this aint no MTV here with your shoes, feet and 22's on the low pro's

17. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Pretty sure you need to learn how to communicate before any "takin over" happens.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  18. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

This is me are you sure dog.Communicate shoot I can do some comminicating I gots 24's on mys feet.:D

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
    RCGM
    Brad

19. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

is we donin some racial profiln' here? or what? fo' sho look at me i gots me some 22's, and a snow plow lol carzy people :dizzy:

20. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

There are certain trucks that should NEVER have a plow on the front of them. The Escalade is on the top of that list.