1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing videos - Snowbear 82" F250 diesel

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by Goofyexponent, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Goofyexponent

Goofyexponent Member

We got our forst real snow fall last night. We had one about a month ago, but I didn't have my plow then.

I got out for a couple hours and made a few hundred dollars, and crossed a few client's names off my plowing list. Ones that when we agreed on a price, they had no problem. But when I show up they only want to pay 1/2 or so of what we agreed on. I won't be burned twice by clowns like that!!

That is me plowing at the shop and at one point yanking out my boss' 1989 Dodge plow truck from the ditch lol.

And now, for a STEEP one!!

2. Aaronstottle

Aaronstottle Junior Member

Hello there !
    New to the forums here. I bought a snowbear plow about a month ago, and put it on a nissan pathfinder.
    Recently, I got a 1995 F150 4x4, 5 speed. I just got my mounts on the truck.
    I was concerned when my service manager said " isn't that plow too short for the F150 width ?"
    I said " it is 82", and it clears the tire path as I can see by measuring"
    He then said "yeah, but it won't when you angle it !"

I'm wondering if you've had any difficulty with the 82" plow on the F250 clearing a path?
    Please let me know when you can. Thanks much !