1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing video of my 08 Silverado HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mossman381, Feb 17, 2010.

1. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Here is a video of my truck plowing. I have a better quality version in my youtube. Enjoy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTOlJ8-wVkw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTOlJ8-wVkw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Good job. I like the variety of angles.

3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Good video, I like that song too.

4. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Pretty Cool I am working on uploading one I have but I dont have fancy music I cannot seem to figure out how to do it as I cannot edit my video !!

I also like them lights in the bumper, did you have to wire them to a relay or just tap into your back-up light wiring??

5. mossman381

I edited my video with whatever software came with my computer. The lights are just taped into my backup lights. They are led so they should not cause any problems.

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video good job!

7. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

I really like the lights in the bumper. Very clean

@2.37 it looks like your tires are rubbing your inner fender. Does that happen? Are those bfgoodrich t/a?

8. monteballz

monteballz Member
    from Maine

Nice Vid! What are you running for tires? brand/size?

9. tjmahl

tjmahl Member

Cool light bar what kind is it

10. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

torsion bars?

how many cranks of the torsion bars did u go up? or did u put new keys in? my 09 in the front is real low i turned mine 4 and it is still low, i like the way yours sits did u do anything?

11. maxximus98

maxximus98 Member

I was going to ask the same question??:mechanic:

12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good, great job

13. mossman381

The tires never touch the fenders. Tires are BFG A/T.

Tire size is 285/70/17 BFG A/T.

Sho-me led

14. mossman381

I set my z-height to factory gm specs. I believe it took 5 turns on the t-bars to get the 4.5" z-height. I also have 300lbs behind the rear tires in the bed.

15. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

Nice Chevy truck + Brooks and dunn, dont get no better than that. :salute: