1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing vid from today

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MuskokaDon, Dec 9, 2008.

1. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great vids....you have had a **** load of snow this is year so far!wesport

3. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

yep.. i plan to retire by new years.. NOT
    we had a ton of snow last year also, two years ago we had a green x-mas.
    I'm not complaining! tymusic

4. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Nice videos. I wish I could even get a chance to plow that pretty white stuff. Tommorow they are calling for 60 degrees and heavy rain. YEAH

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great video i would have never thought a SW would be soo good on a long drive like that but it moved snow like nothing please post more as you get them :D

6. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

you should have seen it stack today!.. man i love that plow..

Looks like i'll be back out in the morning, i will try to rig something up so dont have to drive, work controls, smoke, drink coffee and screw with the ipod all with one hand tymusic

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

what, you don't have a ash tray and a cup holder? :D

8. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Nice vid! I thought the cam work was pretty good. I love how on the radio they say another 15cm...weird hearing a forecast in metric. Also love hearing the sound of that Dmax....gotta love it.:)

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice videos

10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

both videos look great. i know its only early Dec, but im starting to get jealous of everybody with snow. im glad for you, but next time please send some down my way. Yesterdays high was around 20*F and tomorrow is gonna be 58* :dizzy:

11. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

ouch!! sorry to hear that

not to rub it in but here is our weather update...

SNOWFALL WARNING: Parry Sound - Muskoka - HuntsvilleIssued at 4:13 PM EST TUESDAY 9 DECEMBER 2008

20 TO 30 CENTIMETRES SNOW BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.
    THE STORM SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY MOVING ACROSS SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN AND IS EXPECTED TO TRACK JUST NORTH OF LAKES ERIE AND ONTARIO THIS EVENING AND JUST SOUTH OF OTTAWA OVERNIGHT. SNOW HEAVY AT TIMES IS AFFECTING REGIONS NORTH OF THE TRACK OF THE LOW INCLUDING MOST OF SKI COUNTRY AND EASTERN ONTARIO. TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 20 TO 30 CENTIMETRES ARE EXPECTED IN MANY DISTRICTS BEFORE THE SNOW BEGINS TO WIND DOWN OVERNIGHT IN THE WEST OR WEDNESDAY MORNING IN THE EAST. DANGEROUS WINTER DRIVING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED. UNTREATED SURFACES MAY BE ICY AND VERY SLIPPERY ESPECIALLY IN AREAS RECEIVING HEAVY SNOW OR FREEZING RAIN. PLEASE REFER TO THE LATEST PUBLIC FORECASTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

tymusic tymusic tymusic

12. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

It really is pretty awesome camera work considering all that is going on. Nice Job!

:gunsfiring:

13. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

awesome vids keep em coming

14. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

you just make sure to have a helper ride with you with the camera going LOL :salute:

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice videos, you actually seemed to hold the camera pretty steady for driving and turning around and all

16. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Thanks for all the positive posts guys, i appreciate it. I will do my best to get some cool vids for tomorrow..
    :sleeping: :sleeping:

17. ffplow

ffplow Junior Member

i'm in for more video...

18. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 Member

Since it snows so often in some areas my question is do they still pay as much for snow removal as areas that don't get much snow a year?

19. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

well i think we all charge about the same per push.. some just get more pushes. We get 25-40 plows

20. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Took a bunch of videos today!! uploading now