1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing training publications or videos

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by joemacf16, Nov 1, 2006.

1. joemacf16

joemacf16 Junior Member

Is anyone aware of a DVD or pamphlet on plowing basics? I looked on the SIMA website but the products offered are expensive and seem to be more than I need. I just purchased a Western Midweight and plan on using it to plow my own driveway only. This will be my first experience with a snow plow of any kind. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

free advice for plowing driveway ive never seen it so i dont know if this will work but drive up close to your garage if you ahve one and drop the plow pull back atleast a trucks distance turn around and push snow out of driveway i dont know if this can be done on your driveay. ideally if your drive is a big one push snow from end of drive up angling away from house and put it up next to the garage and shovel in fornt of the garage door

3. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member