1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing Tonight In Cinci????????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

So does anyone think that we will have to plow tonight in Cinci, they are now calling for 2" but I think the roads are too warm. I went ahead and put my plow on just in case. Maybe I'm just grabbing at straws.

2. Gatewayuser

Now the weather channel is calling for 1-3", I'm getting excited!

3. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

listening to the weather channel is your first mistake.i've never had and luck with them, take plow off, turn off alarm, get good nights sleep its way to warm out there. i think we need to move north. bout had it with cincinnati winters what have we had in total accum? i tried to find it the other day with no luck. well who knows maybe feb will be a good month, jan looking like nothing much but they are talking about it getting colder toward end of mth lets all cross are fingers. hell if it gets any warmer going to unwinterize the baja and hit the lake and wait for the grass to grow.

4. Gatewayuser

Well 19 and 5 are saying 1-3 and they also say it will stick to the roads due to the wind being strong. I'm going to go ahead and get up just to make sure also I have 1" triggers. 9 and 12 are saying no accumulation but you never should take a chance.

5. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

believe me i hope your right my lots are zero tolerance but meijer the only 24hr so hopefully if it comes it sticks around till rest of stores open. i usually only listen to ch 12 and five sometimes. .

6. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Well there wasn't anything in Butler county this morning. I knew the ground was way to warm even if it did snow.... I should had called the crews in to do some storm cleanup though, a lot of strong winds last night.

7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

intellicast.com in cincy

Hey guys use intelicast for the best tracking here its within 15 min of real time tracking. You have to watch it.It show's all the moisture some does not reach the ground so log on and check it out...