1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing the driveway 1/18/09, Komstsu 120

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by FObyFO247, Jan 20, 2009.

1. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

Maybe a little overkill for a 30' by 20' drive way, but oh well. wesport
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My brothers truck, Takes up 1/3 of the driveway.
    [​IMG]

2. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Where's the overkill part?:confused:

4. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

Nice man...looks like something I would do..if my boss would let me run the loader over to my house , sucks after running loader all day and night then having to come home and shovel the driveway... The bankings at the end of my driveway are to the point now i cant even see over them in my truck ... You ever run that machine down towards Hazeltons ( Komatsu Dealer ) let me know man , would be cool if ya could swing by and nail these two bankings for me

Later Rob

5. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

Unfortunately I am back up at school in VT, So my uncles will be running the loader.
    We bought the machine from Hazelton, they arent too bad to work with. We also have a smaller Komatsu 85 utility with the quick attach front end so we can switch from buckets to forks. Very handy machine.

6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

no such thing as overkill!! I did a couple drive ways the other day with the 14' pusher on the loader! one back drag pass and shes pretty much done!! Looks like a handy loader.

7. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

where in vt?

8. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

no such thing as overkill

9. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

I go to Norwich University, in Northfield.

10. 1pfieffer1

1pfieffer1 Junior Member

Hey, cool....! They have a real nice hockey rink at Norwich..........

11. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

my two buddies go there, you know them? Andre Aureliano and Aron Sweder? Football players

12. 1pfieffer1

1pfieffer1 Junior Member

No, I don't go to school there........been there done that.........bring the kids down to play hockey there.......real nice school.

13. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

haha yea the question was for fobyfo247 but thats alright

14. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

No, the names don't sound familier, if I saw them then I would probably recognize them, its not a very large school. Im on the Corps of Cadets side and will be graduating in a couple of months.

15. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

yea thats what there in well just wondering, good luck

16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I just laugh at the people who refer to SUVs as trucks lol. Looks like fun with the dozer

17. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

Where in southern NH do you work, and where do you operate that Hyundai?

18. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

Lowes in Manch... not too far from you I believe , ur up on Harvey Rd are'nt you ? Im gettin ready to head over there in a lil bit to load trucks and get the blower going again to blast some more snow tonight...trying to make room , they never thought about snow storage when they built the place...

Later Rob

19. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

I figured that's where you were, who is actually doing that place? Our main officec is on Harvey road but all the equipment in those pictures are in Dover. I don't have any pics yet of the Manchester or Merrimack fleets.

20. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

I love that Komatsu!