1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing tellerlanes with a vee vid incl.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IPLOWSNO, Feb 10, 2011.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

so we got hit with 20ish'' of snow last night and this am, i was called last night saying i would be in during the day,

i must suck because he has other guys during the storm, i have never not plowed so little in my life, since i started for him lmao.

i was up at the crack of dawn and did my drive and my neighbors, easy foot and a half,but i did mine on a wheeler so its a little more challenging, i was pretty much cleaned up at 930am still no call,i was ready to go shovel roofs and he called at 10 and says he is looking for a truck that is still running .i love it.

so i am on the fence about telling him i am done anyway,it seems like everything is always broken. i started out on a loader which i was happy with for the most part. but then i think he demoted me to plow truck duty. operating a loader seems more impressive to me haha. and theyre big parking lots.

so now i do banks and smaller congested lots, try doing it in an extended cab or a 4 door and you will understand, perfect for banks haha

today i drove a single cab turbo diesel . and i took a vid of it, the foreman pushed the snow up to the bank mangers car so i tried to clean it away for her,

so with a 20 ish '' sno fall you would think i could get more than four hours in huh, nope he said were in good shape you can go home and maybe i will call you back in at midnight,it isn't worth the 60 bucks i made, this is really cutting into my sled time wtf. i could of made more shoveling one roof .this is just less physically demanding unless i get the truck with the leaky p/s pump lmao

heres the vid, am i doing anything wrong besides showing up?