1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing specific application opinions wanted.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ommegang, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ommegang

ommegang Senior Member
    from wi

I plow a condo with small drives on both sides. What's the quickest way to open this up and get on to other accounts? You always have to push snow to the middle and then take care of that. About an hour to open-up. Doesn't really seem to be a quicker way. Opinions Welcomed.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So what your saying is you back drag into the street then plow out the street? If that's the case. Plow the street first then back drag to the apron, Then plow the snow from there onto the corner of the lawn doing one side of the condos and then the other.

3. ommegang

ommegang Senior Member
    from wi

It's all enclosed, the condo. A bobcat backdrags the drives, sometimes b4 I get there sometimes after. So I am just triying to figure out the quickest way to open-up considering the snow always has to be pushed to the middle and then taken care of. Two car main drive. modest-steep.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

One company around here plows the road then they bring in a bobcat with a snowblower on it to do the drives.