1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing records for Buffalo New York

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by theguynextdoor, Jan 31, 2009.

1. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I lost my plowing records for November - January 15th. My computer was wiped out by a virus and I lost some of my files. I work exclusively in Amherst (North Erie County). Does anyone who plows in the area or somewhere near it have a record of how much snow we received on which dates? I have a cap on my seasonals and I can't figure out how many times I have plowed exactly. I would greatly appreciate any help.
  2. green frog

green frog Senior Member

I have a few properties in Amherst. The area is Main st. and harlem down to Andersons on Main street. I figured we went out 15 times in that range. If this area is good for you send me a pm and I will give you dates.
  3. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Amherst / Clarence we hit about 13 times, that was commercial only, Thanksgiving to Christmas we had about 9 pushes and after Christmas to the 15 was 4 pushes.