1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Mar 7, 2009.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

One of my 550 behind me as where going and a shot out the windshield on another part of or route.The 550 has a plow light out, i,m having a problem with the cord coming out of the grill lots of corrosion and crap inside the pins need to clean a new one is a $140 the fisher dealer told me on the phone last week.

P3020468.jpg

P3020471.jpg

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics.. how'd you like that last storm?

3. ADMSWELDING

Slow starting got called in at 10pm did start going heavy till 3-7am.Was out till 1pm plenty of hours.

4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

yea you got in a few earlier than we did. got called in @ 12am monday and stayed untill 1:30pm monday nice hours but it got really bad on the roads for a while there. couldnt see anything

5. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics :nod: and dielectric grease in those connectors will solve your problem:drinkup:

6. 05Duramax073

05Duramax073 Member

x2 on the dielectric grease. works wonders for those pins.

7. ADMSWELDING

electronic cleaner/hook pick

Sprayed and picked them clean then blew out with Vacula air/blow gun.Regreased will see if it worked next call out,or try pulling up to plow and test it.

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. i like the marker lights on the backrack

9. ADMSWELDING

Thanks i fabbed that rack up in my shop.