1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing on 2/9/08

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. Brant'sLawnCare

I think I fixed it. Let me know if it doesn't work.

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

good video thats pretty good dip there on front of the driveway have you ever bottomed out ?

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Thanks. I wouldn't say bottomed out, but sometimes either the plow or the mount hits the driveway. The worst part is that sometimes there is over 2 feet of slush at the bottom of the drive, and it can be kinda hard to push through. But other than that, it's real simple, just 2 swipes and your done. I did a few extra to make the vid a little longer.

5. mike psd

from pa

i was wondering cause i have one driveway like however its like a large speed bump and it off center my mount sometimes rubs

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think the mount on my truck is a little higher than some other trucks, because the truck is up pretty high. If anything scrapes on the ground, it's usually the plow when I back down something like that. I'm sorry, but I actually kinda lied before because I don't think my mount has ever hit the ground yet. I really like that dodge, which is kinda funny, because I'm basically "an anything but Dodge" type of guy! lol. But this truck was the only decent one I could find, so I ended up buying it. I hope to buy another truck next year, but I think it will be either a Ford, GMC, or Chev. How do you like your ford? It looks pretty sweet.

7. mike psd

from pa

i know what you mean man .there all basicly the same put a fender cover of the emblem hahaha. i like this truck alot its as good deal as well . i might upgrade and sell it i dunno yet waiting on spring time to think about i do however will always own a diesel now you can push or tow a mountain its great . my uni-mount sometimes rubs like i said but it hard to do i think if had either bigger tires or some type of supension upgrades i wouldn't anymore i'm running the stock 235/85/16's

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Yeah, my truck has some big tires on it. They aren't like oversized or anything, but they are pretty tall if you know what I mean. Yeah, a diesel would be nice, but I just would filling it up for 50 more cents per gallon! Next year, maybe I'll get a Diesel. We'll see. I'm not sure what kind of suspension my truck has, but the guy I bought it from said he had the shocks and stuff upgraded and replaced not to long ago. He said it doesn't have a lift though. I think it needs new shocks again, so we will see what I go with. Maybe I'll get some timbrens too. It doesn't really need them, but it would probably be a little easier on the truck.