1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing new concrete?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dailylc, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

We finale got our first snow event for the season and now the phone is ringing off the hook. My question is, I had someone call today wanting snow removal on a newly poured lot less than 2 mo. Any concerns on damaging the new concrete. Would be a nice addition to my other accounts in the neighborhood. Any info would be appreciated.:redbounce xysport

2. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

Make sure you have a rubber edge with whatever your using to plow with....a pusher or a blade.

3. payton

payton Senior Member

it really depends on the type on concrete.

we have some mixs that you can drive on in 4 hours.

alot of it depends on how the site was prepped.

if you do pick this account up have them sign a wavier stating your not responsible for damage due to setteling,breaking up, or chunking..

you would have to cover scratch marks if there gonna be picky about that .

payton

4. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Thanks for the input. Went and looked at the property and talked with the property owner. Told him we would not be responsible for damage to lot, he figured that but just asked us to be careful. Will be a nice addition to the route.