1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing mirrors?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by RonWin, Nov 23, 2011.

1. RonWin

RonWin Senior Member

Hey guys, is there any chance there are mirrors for plows that enable you to view the front and right side (passenger) of the plow to ensure more percision scrapes?

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Not that I have ever seen. but if come up with a design I'm sure someone else will buy it.

3. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

What do you mean by a more precise scrape ?

If you are concerned about a very small amout of snow still remaining when you plow, that is normal. You'r not gonna scrape it down to perfectly bare.

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Maybe a big convex mirror like the ones on a school bus to show the front corner, but thats just more sh*** in the way.

5. RonWin

RonWin Senior Member

I didnt think there was anything that was out there as far as a special mirror modification for plows. And yes i was asking about a mirror regarding getting a perfect scrape. The clients I have want a perfectly bare drive way and so the less I have to get out and shovel close to their garages and other obstacles the more time efficient it would be for me to continue trucking and making more green. Thanks anyways tho guys, Happy Thanksgiving