1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing marks on concrete

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 94gt331, Jun 20, 2014.

1. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Hey yall. I know it's summer now, but on a couple of our resedential concrete drives we do, we put some marks on there drives from plowing last winter. The marks are a rusty orange here and there, I'm sure yall seen this before. I was wondering what yo do to remove those rust marks. I figured they be gone by now, but I figured wrong. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  2. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Simple green and a heavy duty scrub brush? I almost said CLR, the calcium, rust, and lime remover..but I am pretty sure lime is a component of concrete, so...
  3. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

If Simple Green can get the rust stains off my shop floor at work, I think thats your best bet. Use an old stiff bristle broom to scrub with, saves your knees and back.
  4. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD