1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing help needed in Brambleton VA !

Discussion in 'Weather' started by FisherVMan, Feb 7, 2010.

1. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Under Virginia..........Read our post just up this evening on how bad it is right now in Brambleton Va........... sounds like they need alot of help down there . I have read all the stuff on here about how much equipment they actually have there and it cant be right. As they are shut right down as of this evening . Just had a friend call, and tell us that they have two huge subdivisions there where hundreds of people have not moved yet from the storm. He claims they got 30" there yesterday. :dizzy: Sounds crazy down there, anyone within striking distance of there should probably look into it as the guy that called me [16hrs away] claimed they are begging for trucks with plows and loaders there tonite???? He thinks a guy with a plow could really clean up for the next couple of days............ might want to check it out if your anywhere near there????

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. snoway63

snoway63 Senior Member

where is the info, wheres the post cant find it

3. Harleychvy

Harleychvy Senior Member

Fisher, you got a phone number for him? it's about 10 hours for me from Portland area.