1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing for YUM_YUM brands

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by rainair, Aug 10, 2004.

1. rainair

rainair Senior Member

beware, as with most corporations the time you send in an invoice to the time you get paid is about 3 months.
    yum yum brands consist of . Long john silvers/A&W root beer some kfc's and a few others.. they also do not want to sign contracts for services.... :gunsfiring:

2. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

I powerwash during the summer and YumYum is one of my better accounts, they pay earlier than 30 days and direct deposit. I would reccommend that you check into that and maybe you will have a better experience with them.

Bill

3. rainair

rainair Senior Member

yum yum brands

well we are filing a court case this week to collect $4000.00 of un paid invoices... :gunsfiring:

4. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Damn, sorry to hear that, I fell into dealingv with them when they bought out Long John Silvers, the only thing that they do now is require a store stamp authorizing payment, not a big deal if you have a cool manager/staff. Good Luck! :drinkup: