1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowing contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by truck1500, Jul 23, 2003.

1. truck1500

truck1500 Member

i wanted to make up some snowplowing contracts and was wondering how to make them what things should be in it.

2. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

First do a search under "contracts". There should be plenty of information on this topic.

Chuck B.

3. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

You should check out Chuck's new FAQ page. I believe he has a few threads about contracts.

4. truck1500

truck1500 Member

thanks for your help guys

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

For a while here I think people thought contracts were sacred, very little was shared about them. Lately have seen people being much more helpful.

A good place to start is Chuck's snowplowing page (linked at the top of Plowsite). Also give us more info; commercial/residential, average snowfall, what kind of equipment do you have to offer, any special services, etc?

6. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Since this question comes up at this time of year about once a week, maybe a basic contract outline could be posted here. Just a listing of what should be included in a commercial and/or a residential contract. Nothing too extensive but just a simple listing of things like pricing, liabilty, payment schedules...the usual stuff. Maybe a link a the top of the page (nothing like making more work for you Chuck ;) . )

7. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

That does sound like a good idea:drinkup: