1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing Contract

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SnowRookee, Dec 28, 2010.

1. SnowRookee

SnowRookee Junior Member
    from NY

Hello everyone... I am new to this site and just began plowing for myself this year. I am having trouble finding a plowing contract sample on the internet. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thank you

2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Use the search button on here. There are several sample contracts that you can use ideas from. Just because there is a contract on here, don't use it untill you have a local lawyer look it over, and approve it. What is legal here in Ohio, may not fly in New York.

3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

We can help

We offer a Snow & Ice Management template CD that includes snow contracts that are in Microsoft Word format so you can use it as is or change anything you may want to change and then have your own contract. Always be sure to check your legal adviser in your area to make sure it's right for your business before implementing in your business.

If you have any questions, call us at 800-845-0499 or check it our on our website @ www.profitsareus.com.