1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing by the Lake

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by jxn, Jan 25, 2010.

1. jxn

jxn Junior Member

Haven't had one of these yet this year. From last season-sorry for poor photo quality,but I think you get the idea.

PDR_0119.jpg

PDR_0122.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures. I have 6 Apt/condo complexes in a row on the lake and every couple of years we get a storm like that the drifts get real big and bury cars that just sit. The last time it happened a city plow truck hit one that was under a pile. It took an army of tow trucks to get everyone out.

3. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Looks like a good place to bring the sleds and get a little riding in:) Also looks like a huge PITA to plow!!:help:

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

the quality is poor, but those are awesome pics nonetheless, looks like a real challenge :drinkup:

5. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

lakewood is out the day after a big storm ticketing cars

6. Tbrothers

Tbrothers Senior Member

hard to see but look really cool.

7. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Where are you located? I have a place in Ahmeek just south of the White House Bar. Just use it for snowmobiling/wheeling it was cheaper to buy a house up there than to get a hotel all the time.