1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing anonymous ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Is there A support group , ie. "snowplowers anonymous", for the depression that accompanies 6" snows that never show? :angry:

No really, I need help. I'm Freakin out. I'm cold, so very cold. :eek:
    I'v been up all night, i cant sleep, eat, I don't even know where i am. :cry:

2. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

get a grip dude, we need you focused when the big one comes :nod:

3. jpunlimited

jpunlimited Senior Member

cape cod

feel free to join the cape cod MA. support group.

If one more weather man/woman uses the words "storm of the century" and it goes bust I will have to start taking happy pills.
    let me look out the window....yup rain, what a shock.

4. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

I'm not ready for snow yet. I still have landscape jobs to do before it snows. 50 and rain to day in NJ

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

Its still only December 1st. Lighten up . Seriously I don't look to get busy until around Christmas .

6. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

You are right, it is only dec. 1 and it's been a few year since we seen snow in NOV. besides grass i heard your truck was down right now. don't worry i got your back!!! :waving: anyway they said maybe snow for late next week again, but the temp is going to be around 25-30 :bluebounc

7. Vaughn Schultz

Thanks bud, If you ever need anything just give me a call. Brian has the #. I will see that you are taken care of. :salute:

We should all get together some time. Maybe watch a game. :redbounce

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

yea, you guys can watch me kick your butt on the plow game......

9. Vaughn Schultz

Hey, I am getting better. I got a 80 something on level 1. Yeah, how a bout that. :D

10. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I think it is called PlowSite.com