1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing 2 1/4 private roads bid help??

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Dogbonz, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

Hi gang,,My Condo Assoc is taken bids for this years snow plowing,, 2 private dirt roads bout 1/4 mile long,, both dead ends with cul-de-sacs. Last year I did it for a $500 contract. the year be4 that someone else did it for $400. See'ns how I live here, I don't want to do it on contract this year,, cause everybody will be Bi@tchen if I'm not plowing all the time, So they feel there getting there moneys worth.
    We got 2 bids from local LCO's but they were per push.
    Everybody in the Assoc, wants me to do the same as last year. But I feel like I should do a per push, bid as to be comparable to the others,, apples for apples. so to speak. I'm look in at doing it for a 2~5, 6~9 , and over 10 inch prices.
    Ok Let me hear from you pros,, what would you charge??? Thanx in advance:waving: