1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowing 1/9/09 Northeast IN

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Chase88, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

This is the frist part of the storm about 4" fell today. Supposed to get 4-5 more tonight and 2 tomorrow.
    The frist vid is my truck with my brother driving.
    [​IMG]

This vid is in a factory that we do and thats my brother driving a 1996 chevy 6.5 diesel with turbo and an old boss V the guy we plow for brought that truck this year for 1500$ with plow!
    [​IMG]

This one is just me pushing some snow.Will get more tomorrow if the rest of the storm happens.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  2. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice videos...your getting the same system that passed through WI here Fri....in our area we got between 4 to 6 inches....2nd storm is coming in right now...we'll see how much we get there....

3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

shouldnt you be out there givin him a hand? :p nice vids, were gettin all that right now, goin out for round 2 momentarily as im sure you will be too since you get it right after we do

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great videos nothing better then turbo whistle at night :D

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

great vids that PSD sounds nice!

6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

we are near South Bend, my 2 trucks have just finished round 3 on the resident and busisness that are open. I'm in NY and it expected to hit this afternoon with a total of 6-10". My foreman thinks 1 more plow when all is done. payup

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Awsome videos! That truck sounds great!

8. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

Thanks guys, Yeah we ended up with about 8" yesterday. I took the camera but went to do video and the thing died!