1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowin with Rangers

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fordzilla, Sep 2, 2010.

1. fordzilla

fordzilla Member

this winter im gonna give up plowing with the quad and start plowin with my ranger. shes a 94 3.0/auto, i have a plow im gonna modify to fit as soon as my mig welder gets fixed, it will only be used on my driveway and up across the yard to the garage and maybe a few neighbours if i get lucky. ill show you the progress i make when i start to work on the plow.
    post up your rangers that you plow with. i also plan on 2" leveling kit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

3. fordzilla

fordzilla Member

thanks man, nice lookin truck. but i gotta say you should replace the brp lisence plate with a arctic cat lol

4. nhgranite

nhgranite Senior Member
    from N.H

that a three inch body lift? i'd lose that. can't stand the gaps. might want to do some rust repair unless you don't drive it on the road. rangers have been around for ever and will do way better than a atv.

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Do a 5.0 swap!

6. fordzilla

fordzilla Member

i know about the gaps im gonna make some guards for the pan and raise the bumpers
    plowguy id like to do a 5.0, depends if my brother gives me his 5.0HO or builds it

7. fordzilla

fordzilla Member

not gonna be plowing with the ranger. gonna use my 79 for plowin!