1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowin' the pond...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pmorrissette, Dec 20, 2009.

1. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

Not mine...
    (pun intended in the title!)

2. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Thats no good
  3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

whoops! lol
  4. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

You mean it had a Dmax. OUCH!!!!
  5. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Ouch! stupid character limit I had nothing else to say except ouch
  6. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

That's an F150 right? I think that Ford finally got overwhelmed by self loathing and jumped into the pond while it's owner was in a store getting a coffee. It got tired of real trucks making fun of it and just decided to cash in it's chips.
  7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

:laughing: Thats his sig that says "Yea... Its got a DMAX"

Truck in the water is a 97-03 F-150 (or LD F-250).

8. samjr

samjr Senior Member

some 1 help

Save the plow its only a FORD let that go just save the plow it worth something lol:laughing:

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: ouch that one hurt $20 my ford is built better then that gmc of yours.
  10. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

naw. it's a snowbear. even the ford is worth more........:gunsfiring:
  11. samjr

samjr Senior Member

U might be right but if u think like that guy and got a FORD and put it in the pond
    than ya i am the dumb one because my GMC truck is here in my yard not in the pond
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Nah my 3 ton truck and ice dont think so. The 700lb atv and ice ok but no truck on ice lol
  13. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

tymusicBuddys lucky it didnt cost his life. Theres been couple of guys around here that have lost their lives putting equipment on the ice. Couple of years back we had a older gent, who was getting ready for a family Christmas party go through and drown/hypothermia.
  14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks. I have never put a truck through the ice and I hope I never do. I know a guy that puts his truck though about once or twice a year. Seriosly I'm not joking. He has never put it all the way through, but he has had the font end or rear end go in quite a few times.
  15. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Just wait....................... Ford truck + snow plow + pond = Why Mark O hasn't been around here lately?????????? :eek:
  16. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

at least it is relatively shallow
  17. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

It actually looks like a BOSS V plow...you can see the center hinge. That sucks big time, probly gonna cost a pretty penny to get it out!
  18. mattaquaro

mattaquaro Junior Member

who was the hero that did that
  19. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

That fella must of thought he was plowing the ice roads like on the tv show.

But he must not have realized, not to use SALT.
  20. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

you mean plow'in the pond