1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plowalvarez

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by balvarez, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balvarez

balvarez Junior Member

just figured the fan clutch not disingaging on my chevy. i had first replced it with a new one. but i had lost one of the bolts that attaches the fan to the clutch. i accidently used longer bolt that punctured the clutch which leaked the fluid gel and thus locked it. i replaced it with another new one (oreilly no questions) used the right bolt and now it works perfectly.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

And?.............

Philbilly2 likes this.
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

The moral of the story, sometimes your bolt can be to long.

dieselss and Philbilly2 like this.
  4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I hate that when it happens....

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Worse when it is to short... :cry:

LapeerLandscape likes this.
  6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

. And cutting it isn't an option either

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

balvarez, you can start a new thread if you want, but please post more of a question, or more info on what you would like to discuss

the other responses, well you all know already, time to move on as you've had enough fun with the new guy :rolleyes::cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.