1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plowable event

Discussion in 'Weather' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 25, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Anybody care to take a guess on this years first plowable event for Michigan? I am thinking sometime late November.

Ryan

2. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

thanksgiving time for MI around or on the 21st

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Thanksgiving,....... No TURKEY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

4. snatchal

snatchal Member

Here is the weather report for tonight and tommorow in my neck of the woods.
    Tonight
    Very windy. Rain and snow showers in the evening... then just snow showers and blowing snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows around 32. Northwest winds 35 to 45 mph decreasing to 30 to 40 mph by midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.
    Tuesday
    Very windy. Snow showers in the morning...then just a chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Blowing snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 3 inches. Highs around 37. Northwest winds 30 to 40 mph decreasing to 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 100 percent.

5. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

i hope we get it my fourwheeler ha been parst sience end of october with my brand new snow /all terain tires on it o now i can probally ride it again i hope its not to heavy but if it is ill deal with it

6. Dhouse

Dhouse Member

With the way the economy is going in michigan it probably won't snow until January.
    To much bad charma around here.

7. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

I would not be a bit suprised if it did not snow until January, but I hope not, need some money....

8. BossPlowGuy04

BossPlowGuy04 Senior Member
    from novi Mi

i hope the snow waits untill after next monday because untill then i will not have the plow mount on my truck. :dizzy:

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I didn't see anything for the next 10 days for you guys!

10. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I hate to say it, but I hope it holds off for 2 weeks. Just started a big retaining wall project on a lake and the wind coming off of it was a bit nip-ley.

Day after Turkey Day would be my bet.

11. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I am ready for snow anytime. Just finished up getting the plow ready today. The paint will be dry tomorrow. payup payup

12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

tuesday next week

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am just hoping for somthing here soon. Need some extra cash flow and I really want to try out my new truck. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!

14. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Wether report for my area says snw this weekend. Dont think it will be plowable though.