1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow won't turn

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by cantstpfishing, Dec 18, 2008.

1. cantstpfishing

cantstpfishing Junior Member

I got my plow out of storage today and I can't get it to turn left. When I try to turn it sounds like it wants to turn. Right now it is all the way to the right. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. oilcan

oilcan Junior Member

i'm no pro but mine did that a few years ago and it was just really stuck from sitting all summer . i just pushed against something real easy and it broke loose and was fine . but be careful and don't ram it or push to hard !

3. cantstpfishing

thanks. I checked the fluid level and it is low. So I'm off to get some fluid. I am going to try what you suggested when I get back. Thanks again

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

What make and model plow?

5. cantstpfishing

fisher miute mount. I bought a truck this past summer and it came with this plow.It worked fine when I put it storage, but today when I took it out it was stuck all the way to the right.

6. jwkv

jwkv Member

bad electrical connection?